Re: Information Needed

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Information Needed
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 21:26:20 -0600
malcolm and List,

To my knowledge this car was not US built. It was built in japan. Brought over
with a full japanese crew. they used a crane to unload the car is memory serves
me right. Most of the crew stayed at the KOA campground in wendover. They did
not

do well at all. something about japanese train system comes to mind about the
car.
I think i was told that is was an embarrasment to the japanese and owner crawled
into a tiny space. I have pictures somewhere of it.
I remember I was very young at the time, 15-16 years old, and I traded a pack of
marlboros for a package of japanese cigs. tastefull they were, non filtered.

Jonathan