Re: A good laugh for all! But, whats the trick?

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: A good laugh for all! But, whats the trick?
From: "Scott Christensen" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 07:58:35 -0600
Dick, I wont laugh because asking the question is the only way to get the
answer sometimes......
  Yes, you must drop the pan to R&R the timing cover........however, about
25 years ago, some racer got tired of that and invented the 2-piece
cover...I'd buy one , cuts down on leaks. Try Summit.....
                      Scott in big sky