Re: Musing out loud...and remembering

To: Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: Re: Musing out loud...and remembering
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:49:02 -0500
for one thing the zero in math, don't go throwing mud at a people, this is
done by some very crazy people, and don't forget timothy mcvey was a WASP,
are they bad too? I'm not getting nasty here, I think that the anger you
have just needs to be tempered, we >will< get the bastards that did this,
never fear.

At 08:18 AM 9/14/01, you wrote:
>As a student of history I like to ask one question: What,if anything have the
>Arabs contributed to the world? Camel excrement does not count. Bob in
>connecticut

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316
        Current World Land Speed Record Holder
                 Bonneville Salt Flats
            H/GCC 92 cu.in. 1980 Dodge Colt
                   131.333 MPH set 1995
                   136.666 MPH set 1996
                   140.292 MPH set 2000
                   144.396 MPH set 2000
     MPS-PG 441 c.c. 1967 BSA Victor Motorcycle
                    95.193 MPH set 2001