Re: interior panels

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: interior panels
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:32:12 -0700 (PDT)
Dan, you da man!  We are certainly lucky to have
you on this list, and to have you consider things
that we bring up.  Interiors has been high on my
list of concerns too, since the car I am now
running as well as the new one I am building are
both door slammers that run in the classes that
currently require me to have that fire fuel
inside the cockpit with me.

Thanks
Dick J
In East Texas