Re: interior panels

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: interior panels
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:00:10 -0400
Dan Warner wrote:

> does the noise we make here on the list make a difference compared to
> everyone writing a letter and sending it in if there is an issue such as
> this?
> ********
>
> Dave & list,
>
> In this case the subject WILL be addressed. Input to the list does have merit
> at the meetings as I present every subject I receive.
>
> DW

Dan,
I'll follow that with a specific;
When looking through the rules thinking of my own project, I was surprised to
find that Vintage bodies only have a separate class when running vintage motors.
I thought with the classic 'hot rod' idea that something like my '48 Pontiac
with

a 'modern' '60s V8 would go against similar stock body rods rather than the
Vega/Camaro crowd.

I know not everybody can have their own class, (as you mention in the following
email) but this seems like a common enough format, a vintage stock body but an
updated powertrain.  Has there been any interest in this sort and just what
would
the process be to see about establishing one?
Cheers,
Rick