Hot Rods

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hot Rods
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:53:38 -0700
I know not everybody can have their own class, (as you mention in the
following
email) but this seems like a common enough format, a vintage stock body but
an
updated powertrain.  Has there been any interest in this sort and just what
would
the process be to see about establishing one?

Rick & list,

Back in the 80s I tried to establish just such a "Hot Rod" class, didn't
work.

With the addition of the new Classic Category the Hot Rods have a better
chance, no Kugel, Rains, etc., but my attempts to change the year breaks have
yet to be accepted. I'm going to continue to champion the Hot Rods, don't have
a clue as to how this will accomplished thou .....

DW