Re: Hot Rods

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Hot Rods
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:15:55 -0500
Okay Dan.... ya can't have it both ways..... you can't tell us not to have
you champion any more causes.... then turn around and say your "going to
continue to champion the Hot Rods"

See why your our Hero....  That and just hanging out answering silly
questions...
Thanks again.....

K ( Dan ya just ain't right.... but your semi All right )

*