Classic category

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Classic category
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:07:04 -0700
Thanks, but 'Classic'?  I have the 2001 rule-book but I can't see any ref. to
classic
**

The Classic Category is new for 2002. Basics include '49 - '81 AMERICAN coupes
and sedans, no EFI, limited body and engine combos. Existing records and old
records set by vehicles within these parameters will be reinstated and new
minimums added for '82 - 2002 bodies at El Mirage. There are no minimums used
at Bonneville or Muroc, the Bonneville 200 MPH club will set their own minimum
speeds required for membership in the open classes.

DW