Landracing.com and Email lists

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <land-speed@landracing.com>
Subject: Landracing.com and Email lists
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:11:14 -0500
Hey Folks We do have two lists going.... one on Jon's site and one here
with Mark... Join them both ....

Jon and I have been having a long standing conversation about the use of
the lists... he wants to have a message board and I like the interactive
list...as we have here.  Ultimately we might find we would like something
totally different.... why don't you add to the conversation....  WHAT do
you think about the lists?  What would you like to see added or subtracted
from our lists....

I know some of you enjoy only the technical information and some of you are
really only into the social elements.....  As a community I am of the
opinion that we need to stick together .......and those folks that can't
handle the major influx of daily Email having the digest version of the
list available...  Right now that isn't' available on Jon's list though I
am told it's going to be....

Mark has been good to us and I don't mean in anyway to infer that this list
is going to go away..... I would just like to use both of the assests that
we have available...

To Join Jon's list just go to the website and look under E-mail it's got a
great set of instructions..... www.landracing.com

Keith