Re: Landracing.com and Email lists

To: "Mike D MEIERLE" <mike.d.meierle@alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: Landracing.com and Email lists
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:52:09 -0600
Mike - List,

I too would vote on message board, but we have to think of the bigger picture
here.
Everybody on the list. As for the cost of the board, I already have the software
which is the same board you have shown us Mike. Moderators, we can survive with
or
without them, that is not an issue. Flame wars: they even happen on email lists
as
this.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com