re: landracing.com and email lists

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: landracing.com and email lists
From: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:01:19 +0100
Keith, personally I like the list type arrangement, from both the technical
view point and the personal side of things, it works well for me, and I know
it's been said a zillion times but if there's something I don't want to read
(which is rare) I always have the option of pressing DELETE, so the influx of
mail isn't a problem for me. But I suppose you'll never please everyone, I
haven't been on the list for long (9 months?) and so far I haven't found it
lacking in anything, like I said, it works for me.
Paul.