V8-60 Ardun Midget

To: bigsid@webtv.net, bk185@lafn.org (marco), bjgayle@aol.com,
Subject: V8-60 Ardun Midget
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:31:20 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks to Bob Swanson for putting that nice photo of the Ardun Midget on
Picture Post on the Landracing.com website.

Ardun Mike Hart of CT recently told me that some years ago there were
two V8-60 Ardun Midgets in serious oval track competition in his region,
maybe this is one of them.

On August 23 I visited with Jim Lattin and Elmo Gillette in Encinitas,
CA and saw their V8-60 Ardun Midget along with their other Ardun cars.
I shot some pix and did a short article about the visit, all of which
has been sent in to Bonneville Racing News, so I imagine it will
eventually appear there.

The V8-60 Ardun is a cute little thing, and undoubtedly FAST too!!
Cheers Bill