Re: WOS Time Slip Data Massage...

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WOS Time Slip Data Massage...
From: "Gary & Ellen" <garyellen@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 17:17:55 -0600
Mayf
We run the short course cars and the long course cars on the same course, so
some cars will complete thier run at the 3 mile and exit the course before
the 4 mile.  We also run 150 CLUB cars on the same course, they complete
thier run at the 2 1/4 light then exit the course, most before the 3 mile.
Happy calculating.
                   Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
                   Utah Salt Flats Racing Association