Re: it's started.

To: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Subject: Re: it's started.
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 20:46:06 -0400
DaCudaKid@aol.com wrote:

> I'm sitting here looking at the news highly disappointed.

Those are the key words; 'looking at the news'.  They will always find small
groups like that, or quote a columnist with a contrary opinion; because that's
what will get attention.  Don't let it get to you.
The more attention; the more they will make noise.  Just look around you or talk
to real people to guage opinions, and I guess part of this is that right to
those
opinions, along with the right to ignore them.

Keep an eye out in times like this for people, industries or groups that will
take advantage of the situation for their own gain or political agendas.  It
tends to weed out the opportunists.
Take care,
Rick