Re: it's started.

To: <DaCudaKid@aol.com>, <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: it's started.
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 19:04:01 -0700
It's that same mentality we have had to deal with since Woodstock. Most of
those people protesting are either professional protestors who are flown
around the country to press an agenda or young impressionable students who
have no clue what is going on. Don't let them upset you, most of them don't
realize that if this country had used their approach in the past, we would
be speaking German or Japanese now.
They would better serve themselves and this country by going back to their
books and getting smarter so we don't have to continue hiring scientists and
engineers from other countries to do our work.
I'll fold up my soapbox and shut up now.
Howard Nafzger