Re: it's started.

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>, <DaCudaKid@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: it's started.
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 23:46:20 -0700
I think you could find the Jay Leno approach interesting.  On one hand he
talks to mindless idiots on the street who don't have a clue about what is
going on in the next block.  Then his wife Mavis comes on the show and
explains in lucid terms the Taliban treatment of women which she has
actively campaigned against for six years.   The Boston Herald was supposed
to have an article today quoting Bin Laden's youngest brother who is totally
embarrassed by the whole thing ... the family has totally dis-associated
themselves from the animal.

Wes