Re: Our New Car & A Great Weekend

To: <Br69br69br@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Our New Car & A Great Weekend
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:07:11 -0700
Brett
Watching the car and timing it on the runs I can tell you that everything
worked perfect. The chute came out true and straight and trailed behind the
car without any whipping. Looks like the old man listened to Dr.Cook and
remembered his lessons well. I have watched the car being built and as you
said it's a tough piece. Good luck on your turn next month.
Glen