Re: Our New Car & A Great Weekend

To: <Br69br69br@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Our New Car & A Great Weekend
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 02:57:50 -0500
Hey Brett.... I had an opportunity to look at your car at Mike Cook's shop a
couple of months ago.... nice looking chassis....  Mike did a super job on
designing and building a quality ride for you.... I liked lots of things
about it..... especially the tanks he built into it as well as the
pre-planned ballast locations.....

congrats on your first outting....... K