Re: varity of classes

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: varity of classes
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:02:44 -0500
Hey Guys....( and Gals as the case maybe )

We need to get out of the Us and them statements... as well as the Point
shooting techniques at our favorite targets....( personal attacks here on
the list)

We are all into the same thing don't forget.... we all love the sport and
enjoy it for what it is....  This is our fun.... when our opinions get the
best of us and we decide to share them.... make sure it's with that as a
back drop.... Not at a Venue or person....

I know everyone involved here and Each and every one of you are great folks
in your own right....  Great inspectors... Rules interprets ... and
Racers...  just because someone doesn't follow your lead doesn't make their
ideas bad.... just different... you absolutely have the right to
disagree.... and to do that vehemently... just don't kick sand in someone's
face....

Okay boys and girls.... I'm going back in now.... y'all play fair... Be
nice and remember the golden rule...

Keith ( when it comes to opinions they are different then Facts.... knowing
the difference is often pretty hard....( thank you Furby for pointing that
out)