Re: varity of classes

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: varity of classes
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 23:33:41 -0700
Come on, Tone is OK. It may just be that after all the years of working on
his GMC/Bantam roadster to get it to go 200 he isn't wild about a buy a ride
class. But there are lots more classes now than there used to be. All I
wanted was to bring the Vintage motor breaks in line with the rest of the
classes. No way, forget it. But someone else wants lots of new classic body
classes and it's a done deal. So maybe the NASCAR class will come to pass.
And ARCA Vortec cars and ASA, Hooters cup, Dwarf cars why not? USAC Silver
Crown to and maybe Monster Trucks, they could put junk cars at the 2 1/4.
May as well let in the Solo 2 cars, put the cones in the middle of the
course and they can weave in and out. Why have classes anyway? Just raise
the entry to cover the trophies and run what you brung. Everybody wins, pick
up your trophy on the way off the salt.  Rich Fox