Re: varity of classes

To: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>, Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: varity of classes
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:48:39 -0700
on 10/11/01 5:34 AM, john robinson at john@engr.wisc.edu wrote:

> At 05:37 PM 10/10/01, you wrote:
>> land-speed@autox.team.net
> Glen
> Of course you know I'm joking. Without you guys, I
> don't think the sport would exist. That brings up
> something else that has been bothering me. I do feel
> guilty when I'm at the salt because it seems like you
> guys are doing all the work. Not only that, some of
> you are there working long before the meet starts. We
> are so far away and I am not retired so it is hard to
> volunteer. I would like to find a way to contribute--
> open for suggestions.
>
> Howdy, how about donating to the ladies auxiliary ? ( I think that what is
> is ) a box for donations at the SCTA trailer,,,,( uhhh that is what I have
> been stuffing cash into, right? ))      :)

As for the USFRA ... we race there too you know ... just join the
organization.  The $35 membership gets you in to the full four days of World
of Speed, the newsletter and exposure to the nicest people you'll ever get a
chance to be around.  You have to be a member to run a car there anyway so
you might as well join now for the 2002 racing season.

Wes Potter