Re: varity of classes

To: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: varity of classes
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:34:38 -0500
At 05:37 PM 10/10/01, you wrote:
>land-speed@autox.team.net
Glen
Of course you know I'm joking. Without you guys, I
don't think the sport would exist. That brings up
something else that has been bothering me. I do feel
guilty when I'm at the salt because it seems like you
guys are doing all the work. Not only that, some of
you are there working long before the meet starts. We
are so far away and I am not retired so it is hard to
volunteer. I would like to find a way to contribute--
open for suggestions.

Howdy, how about donating to the ladies auxiliary ? ( I think that what is
is ) a box for donations at the SCTA trailer,,,,( uhhh that is what I have
been stuffing cash into, right? ))      :)

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316
        Current World Land Speed Record Holder
                 Bonneville Salt Flats
            H/GCC 92 cu.in. 1980 Dodge Colt
                   131.333 MPH set 1995
                   136.666 MPH set 1996
                   140.292 MPH set 2000
                   144.396 MPH set 2000
     MPS-PG 441 c.c. 1967 BSA Victor Motorcycle
                    95.193 MPH set 2001