Re: Gear lube

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Gear lube
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:13:35 -0500
Jim I am running Red line light weight gear oil in the 6 speed with 3 oz of
Pro-blend gear additive.... and Shock proof Redline in the 9" ford with the
same Pro-blend....   and in All but the Mule Motor I'm running 20-50 Mobil
one .....

As for the Pro-blend.... well Skip wanted me to try it and I was looking for
something..... when the 6 speed over shifted 6th gear I had two gears
rubbing against each other for a short period of time and they didn't weld
together as it had done previously.... and was rebuilt with minimal
effort.... so basically I think there maybe something to it....  I know at
least I am going to continue using it...

Keith ( ain't nothing like the Calm of NO kids running around....)