Re: modifications

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: modifications
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:09:42 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know if it's everybody, but it ain't just
you.  I only run my car once a year.  I ran it at
the end of last month, and I'm already behind
schedule and running out of time to get it ready
for the next race!

"I wonder if I'll ever be satisfied"
-       -       Not as long as you own a car and
can breath! Just think how boring it would be to
not have to make any changes on the car!  Might
as well just sell the car and watch SpeedVision!

ha ha

Dick J

http://personals.yahoo.com