modifications

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: modifications
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:58:32 -0400
  Is it just me or does everyone find a million things to do and change on
their cars each year when you put them to bed for the winter? I drove my car
for the last time this year, yesterday, as the weather is getting cool and
the rainy season is upon us here in beautiful southern Ontario. Ahh, the
leaves are beautiful colours and the air is fresh but I hate driving my hot
rod in the rain so away it goes. Anyways I already have a list of eleven
things to do , some big some small. I've owned the car since 1986 and the
same thing happens every winter. Helps pass those cold winter evenings nut
as of late I wonder if I'll ever be satisfied. what is it like to put your
car away for the year and just store it?
Scott