Re: modifications

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>,
Subject: Re: modifications
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 21:56:07 -0700
The GMC Motorsports/USFRA motorhome goes up to Big Stuff Storage in Heber,
UT each winter.  Bud McManus, P. O. Box 301, Heber, UT 84032 is the owner.
He's a USFRA worker who most of you will not get a chance to meet but a
major factor in the success of the events.  He has been a lurker on this
site in the past.  Has a huge area of outdoor storage and several large
Quonset type buildings.  Some of the racers have left their cars there
between events on the salt in the summer.

Wes