Marvel Mystery Oiler

To: "'land-speed@autox.team.net'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Marvel Mystery Oiler
From: "Smith, Simon-Pierre" <simon-pierre.smith@boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:38:05 -0700
OK.  This isn't purely a landspeed question, but more of an old time hot
rodder question.

I recently purchased a Judson vane-type supercharger for my old Volvo 544.
It is supposed to have a Marvel Mystery Oiler dripping in the intake to lube
the vanes that slide in the rotor.  I guess they haven't made these for a
while.  Anyone out there have one?  Know of a source?

I think I can run a good modern 2 stroke oil mixed with the gas in the
meantime, but it would be cool to have the original equipment.

Simon-Pierre Smith