Re: Marvel Mystery Oiler

To: simon-pierre.smith@boeing.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Marvel Mystery Oiler
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:10:27 EDT
Let's hope Ronnie Roadster sees your request. If he can't help then you are
in trouble. Bob in connecticut

<< OK.  This isn't purely a landspeed question, but more of an old time hot
 rodder question.

 I recently purchased a Judson vane-type supercharger for my old Volvo 544.
 It is supposed to have a Marvel Mystery Oiler dripping in the intake to lube
 the vanes that slide in the rotor.  I guess they haven't made these for a
 while.  Anyone out there have one?  Know of a source?

 I think I can run a good modern 2 stroke oil mixed with the gas in the
 meantime, but it would be cool to have the original equipment.

 Simon-Pierre Smith >>