Fw: Ford Flathead Puzzler- Aero Style

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Ford Flathead Puzzler- Aero Style
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:13:42 -0500
Hey Bill
You may be referring to the Aerosport, an airplane once built here in
Lincoln, NE. Some of them were equipped with flatheads, but most were
equipped with conventional aircraft engines.  An example of this particular
setup was (and may still be) on display in the San Francisco Airport. You
want to get in touch with H. J. Kopel in Oklahoma.  His e-address is
hjkopel@ptsi.net.  His web site is at www.ptsi.net/user/hjkopel.  It is
quite interesting. In addition to the Aerosport he features a supercharged
flathead.  He is a nice guy.  He came to visit once.
Dave the Hayseed