Re: www.airtab.com - The smart way to cut the cost of your

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: www.airtab.com - The smart way to cut the cost of your
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:37:41 -0700
Howard, list
As I remember Kenny Bernstien experimented with vortex generators for some
time on his funny cars. Sort of a trial and error thing without a wind
tunnel for testing. what the heck, that's why we have all of the fun in LSR.
Still have a need for the salt fever fix. What a great year for all. The
many runs by both associations with two of our drivers walking away from
high speed incidents, the best salt in years and the weather to go with it
makes this speed timer one happy person to have the honor to associate with
all of you great racers.
Glen