Re: www.airtab.com - The smart way to cut the cost of your

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: www.airtab.com - The smart way to cut the cost of your
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 19:59:45 -0700
Richard,
Jack and I have talked about these things several times over the years and I
had some molded transparent ones on my car this year. My *&^%&* video did
not work again this year so I got no info to see what they were doing.
I guess it's the radiation from the MSD Pro Mag that is flooding the video.
I get audio.
If I ever get it working, I plan to tape black yarn on the car to try and
see what the air is doing so I can play with these things.
Howard