RE: Solid suspension and visibility comments

To: "'Skip Higginbotham'" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Solid suspension and visibility comments
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:50:51 -0600
Skip;

That's a good idea. You could probably wire that into a solenoid- operated
valve to actuate the fire bottles automatically, too.

I've seen some aircraft fire detection systems that are based on a wire that
changes resistance. Some of the newer flame detectors sense ultraviolet
radiation so they aren't confused by IR heat radiation from the collectors
or other hot spots.

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ