Re: Solid suspension and visibility comments

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "'Keith Turk'"
Subject: Re: Solid suspension and visibility comments
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:03:38 -0800
List
Even with the engine in the rear if it's enough of a fire the driver will
feel the heat. A few of the heavy runners on the lake bed and at Bonneville
have automatic fire suppression systems. Helps the driver get the vehicle
stopped without removing his hands from the steering wheel.

Almost all of the record cars that run on the lake bed, lakesters, roadsters
etc other then the stock bodied cars are solid mounted.  Maxton must be one
rough muther. Maybe that's why ole purple suit KT has a bunch of chipped
teeth and stutters a lot.
Glen  (he he)