[Fwd: Re: weights for traction]

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: weights for traction]
From: "Mike D MEIERLE" <mike.d.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:00:23 -0800
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: weights for traction
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:33:45 -0800
From: Mike Meierle <mike.d.meierle@alcatel.com>

In the #300 Street Roadster, the frame rails are filled with Buckshot.
This distributes the weight low, and end to end, for a near 50/50 weight
distribution of the entire car. Additional weight (lead ingots),can be
bolted on directly over the rear axle.

Mike M.
SCTA-BNI/Sidewinder
#300 D/STR

--
Michael Meierle
Alcatel Carrier Internetworking Division