Re: Fire detection

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Fire detection
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:45:58 -0700
Gee whiz Glen, you think of everything. I guess we would have to run it
outside the car and bring it up to the base of the windshield. Just kidding
of course. I get nervous about guys trying to make racecars more complicated
than the space shuttle. Especially with electrical things in that lousy
salty environment.
Howard