Re: What's Up?

To: v4gr@rcn.com
Subject: Re: What's Up?
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:44:19 EST
Could someone check the frontal area of a 1929 Miller front drive Indy 500
race car. I'd like to know how that car compares to current LSR cars. Bob in
connecticut

<< I still plead ignorance on this subject but that never stopped me from
 jumping in before. It is my belief that front drive streamliners are larger
 in frontal area than comparable rwd liners. I'm thinking here of Danny Boy,
 Ken Walkey, and Summers Bros. old Polywog car. Still I remember the Hill &
 Hill FWD liner as being very small. The drive for that car was from SPD I
 think in the Sacramento area. You might try contacting them to see what they
 can tell you.  Rich >>