Re: weight

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weight
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 11:27:40 -0600
Scott

The "Rose" weighs in at 2900 lbs in lakester configuration with a big block
Chev in it. With 2 small block Chevs in liner configuration it weighs 3950
lbs. We havent had to add weight yet and probably won't. Might add
aerodynamic downforce for use up to about 250 MPH if traction management in
the front end of the course gets too difficult.
Skip