Re: weight

To: <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: weight
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 19:34:28 -0500
I am finding this weight thread very interesting. I tried ballest in the
Chevette, roughtly in the middle of the car, with no effect on the handling
and slightly slower speeds. Had good weight distribution to begin with I
guess. Most of you have found like I did that a little more weight in the
front is good for handling. Lets here from more of you.

JB