Re: weight

To: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: weight
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 16:21:22 -0600
We had around 200mph the first year out there with no Ballast.... wasn't
much fun.

The Ballast just makes the car more stable and honestly based on the
quarter speeds this year the ballast isn't an issue .... we have the Hp to
move it... all we gotta do is have the Hp for a longer period of time.

Keith

<saltrat@pro-blend.com>; Scott  Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>;
land-speed@autox.team.net