Magazine News Not Boring

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, wester6935@home.com, squarerollbars@yahoo.com
Subject: Magazine News Not Boring
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:02:59 -0800 (PST)
The magazine news was not boring, but it is
saddening.  Enthusiast's publications should be
left to enthusiasts, but, money talks!  It's
unfortunate that this is what our world is coming
to.  I think there were far better times in the
fifties - - but then that's my opinion.  Like the
song "Man of Constant Sorrow" from the movie
"Brother Where Art Thou" winning the CMA single
of the year award when it was never put on the
play list of even one of the top 100 stations who
supposedly determine what the listeners like.
For once, the listeners told "the powers that be"
that they liked something other than what was
being spoon-fed to them!!  I, for one, always
liked reading the smaller, independent mags, but
now, one by one, they are all dissappearing.

Dick J