Re: Young Blood

To: "Rose & Terry Hunt" <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>, <Want1937hd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Young Blood
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:08:07 -0800
The youth of today will never have the experience of doing it from the
ground up. Building the true hot rod from junk yard parts or at least taking
a muscle car and doing it with a real American V8 or inline 6 will never
have the end results of doing it in the back yard.

Buying an import and all of the over the counter race parts electronically
controlled. I agree they sound like a weed blower. A Hemi, SBC or other V8
has the sound of real horsepower that none other can come close to.

I guess we are really the lucky ones to have done it our way. To bad new
comers, I don't think the real iron will be replaced with screaming little
buzz bombs.
Glen