Re: Young Blood

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Young Blood
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:15:07 -0800
I got my Lotus 907 from the junk yard as did I get the Nissans. I was told
that I was ruining roadster racing by running a twin cam 4 valve motor. The
record was held by a Cosworth BDP motored car. I had cut up 1/2 set of
Chrysler injectors reground Crower cams,Judson coil with reworked stock
distributor. I thought mine was more of a hot rod.
4 banger guys hated the V8s.  Flathead guys resented the O HVs. I for one
have never gotten used to Small Block Chevy powered Comaros running all over
the place. The buzz motors are fun, Chryslers are fun, tank motors should be
fun.  Have fun.   Rich Fox