Re: Young Blood

To: rgribble <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Young Blood
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:56:39 -0500
Grib,
I would have more respect for a kid with a cage and real hardware, than just a
juice-can exhaust and 300 watts of stereo.

I will be doing a tidy cage in the 280Z and the way I look at it; a cage and
good
belts in a 24 year-old car will bring me up close to some of the newer stuff
with
airbags.

Question; are hinged/removeable door bars allowed? and how are they spec'ed?
I've seen hardware listed as approved; that's where I figure it would start.
Cheers,
Rick