Re: MSD question?

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: MSD question?
From: "Mike D MEIERLE" <mike.d.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:10:11 -0800
Joe,
The advance is locked out, it's one of the first things done to the
distributor, weights and springs removed, & the shaft rotated 180 degrees into
a hole specifically for that purpose (had to remove the drive gear). It's not
an advance, the mark(s) remain in fixed positions, just the 2nd one disappears
when the RPM's go up. The timing light is not a nice induction light, it goes
in series with the plug.

Mike M.