Re: MSD question?

To: Mike D MEIERLE <mike.d.meierle@alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: MSD question?
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:18:53 -0500
Are all the flashes no more advance than you expect? For example if you are
seeing
most of the flashes at 38 degrees BTDC and the ones at lower rpm at 38 and maybe
10 BTDC then it is the light. What do you have for plug wires? and are the
pickup
wires near anything that will cause RF?? Wires need to be spiral core type not
solid!! the pickup wires need to be many inches away from plug wires and the
coil
and wires!
Dave Dahlgren