Re: Lakester #77 at Bonneville

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Lakester #77 at Bonneville
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:16:06 -0800
Dick,

#77 lakester is owned by Seth Hammond. He  & several of his crew have
driven it. Presently Seth's wife Tanis is doing the driving trying for a
300+ average. She managed a 299.7 record this year, just short of what
she wanted.

The car was built by Tim Rochlizer & Ernie Bennett and first raced in
1962 at Bonneville.

The car was originally built with a small block Chevy and is now running
a turbo charged 258 cu in small block. I don't know how many different
engines it has run, but it ran a Pinto at one time.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC