Re: Lakester #77 at Bonneville

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Lakester #77 at Bonneville
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:36:27 -0700
Dick,

The Hammond Lakester car is a awesome piece of machinery. The craftsmenship on
the car speaks for iteself. Running turbo small block, this went 305 mph. Tannis
just short of 300 mph club, in which she would have been the first female ever
in
the club. That was during world of speed, World Finals they made one run and
broke. The team is excellent, Tanis, Seth, Jeannie and whole crew just terrific.
If you ever talk to Tanis as her about her official  299.7 mph Club hat.

Jon