Re: El Mirage

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: El Mirage
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:28:31 EST
Oh my, what a great meet with the exception that our car wasn't added to the
record breaking list. Next year !

We did manage 147 out of the Jimmy along with a "aggressive" start off the
line that included dusting the starters and everyone else at the starting
line along with slipping the clutch some, sorry! But, my dad said to take off
hard.

Thanks to all who helped put on another wonderful racing season! See you at
the banquets!

Katie Young Cortez #256
Still a record holder at El Mirage and Muroc (my dad took the B-ville record
form me)