Re: El Mirage

To: "wspotter" <wester6935@home.com>,
Subject: Re: El Mirage
From: "Steve Pitt" <stpitt@zipcon.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 06:08:20 -0800
Wes,
Yeah, I'm back in Seattle...and of course it's raining.  Five days of 70+ in
So Cal and my moss, mold and mildew almost went away.  Had a great time in
LA and especially El Mirage.  Saw some great racing on what I was told was a
great course with almost perfect conditions.  Visited with the Bryants and
Ardun Doug King.  Congrats on the records!  Spent probably 2 hours in the
timing tower Sunday mid-day.  That IS the best seat in the house.  Saw a
240Z spin just before the finish line.  Quite a thrill.  Thanks for the
hospitality, Glen and guys.  Saw a ton of really quality cars and a lot of
people having a lot of fun.  Nish streamliner is a work of art, the Nebulous
Theorem III is lower and longer than I ever imagined, lots of roadsters (my
favorite), early coupes, etc, etc., etc.  Had a great time.
Steve Pitt