Neat Fabrication Stuff

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Neat Fabrication Stuff
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:02:58 -0800 (PST)
The other day I ordered a free catalog from AA
Manufacturing.  They make chassis stuff for stock
cars.  I figured the catalog was free, and who
knows, they might have something I could use.
MAN!  What a deal.  They manufacture every
bracket, tab and gusset you could ever dream of.
Most of the stuff I know we usually make
ourselves, but if you have need for shock mounts,
throttle brackets, spring perches or anything
else and you just don't have the time to make it,
or you really need a mill when all you have is a
die grinder, take a look at their stuff!
www.aa-mfg.com
Some really usefull stuff!

Dick J
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1